Lots more pictures of
Moultrie's lights at
Colquitt County's Courthouse has
been judged "Most Beautiful in Georgia." Here it is in its "everyday"
attire! The magnolia tree at the left was planted by Mrs. George Tucker, ca
1840...when this land was her home farm.
...and here is the Colquitt
County Courthouse dressed up for Christmas 2004. Many activities are held
here during the holiday season...from the tree lighting to the Christmas
Dating from the beginning of the
19th century, the Colquitt County Courthouse has just been refurbished and
The lights extend across
all four streets surrounding the square...and for a block outwards from all
eight streets that pass through the square!
to see more photographs...