1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom
and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
2. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 2.1 or
3. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
4. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug
on a loved one.
5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet
7. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.
8. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
9. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You
pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum to
communicate with the modem. And you succeed.
This comment system requires
you to be logged in through either a Disqus account or an
account you already have with Google, Twitter, Facebook or
Yahoo. In the event you don't have an account with any of these
companies then you can create an account with Disqus. All
comments are moderated so they won't display until the moderator
has approved your comment.